TLS Members e-Newsletter
At least four times a year, TLS members are rewarded at their inboxes with a copy of the Labyrinth Society e-newsletter. It serves as a means of direct communication with the membership and provides an historical record of the Society.
TLS Online Auction Update
The TLS Bidding for Good auction site is ready for your donation: www.biddingforgood.com/labyrinthsociety.
This is a great way to expand the fun of our annual TLS Silent Auction to the world.
Many thanks to those who have responded to the announcement last week. We have received more than 2 dozen donations already in a variety of categories! Your donation does not need to be labyrinth-related. Any donated item or service, large or small, will be considered. The Auction will open for bidding from April 5 through May 2, 2010.
Spread the word to your family, friends and local businesses for donations. Please feel free to forward this email to anyone who might be interested.
For artists, musicians and vendors, this is a great way to market your product to hundreds of people worldwide!
Another way to support TLS is to become a Sponsor for the auction. This is a one-time monetary donation that allows you to place your logo and website link on the TLS auction page. A limited number of sponsorships are available. Contact the Auction Coordinators for more information.
Follow these steps to Donate:
1. Go to: www.biddingforgood.com/labyrinthsociety.
2. Click on the DONATE ITEMS box on the left column.
3. In the next window, scroll down to the Sign In To Donate box that is centered in the window below the text.
4. From the next screen, click on the Register box.
6. Next, follow the steps to donate an item, post your great photo, etc. The Auction Coordinators can provide assistance if needed.
7. Once you have registered, you can return and make additional donations by signing-in using your User Name and Password.