TLS 365 Experience: Explore, Educate, and Appreciate
THE 365 EXPERIENCE: EXPLORE, EDUCATE, AND APPRECIATE
Join the TLS 365 Experience and appreciate the gifts of the labyrinth more fully. Learn from the soul and wisdom of the individuals who design, develop and create labyrinth experiences and pave the path for others and in doing so, become part of the wisdom that is TLS.
Discover new perspectives of the labyrinth and its many applications, appreciate the vast amount of wisdom within our community of enthusiasts, and realize new insights and understanding for an education that can offer a variety of applications contributed from our members.
By sharing your personal and professional experiences, you develop a sense of contribution in adding your wisdom to the collective notable experiences and create a cycle of giving and receiving adding to everyone's wisdom.
Whether you use it personally or professionally, this daily wisdom will enlighten your purpose of and with the path of the labyrinth throughout the entirety of the year.
Receive An Experience Everyday
- Experiences will be offered daily on this TLS Website, TLS Facebook Page and the TLS 365 Experience Blogsite for individuals to consider, contemplate and utilize in simple and easy ways for all to enjoy.
- Experiences may include personal reflections, building concepts, group facilitation ideas or exercises, Learned perspectives, new artistry or design, tips or suggestions for walking, poetry, quotes, benefits from walking, self care or development. There is great wisdom and great variety in what it offers us.
- The TLS 365 Experience offers four quarterly focus points during the year:
Apply the Experiences posted Everyday:
- DO use the daily Experience as a guide to further your own development personally or in how or what you share professionally.
- DO commit to your own Experience, as it grows, notice the change.
- You don't have to have a labyrinth nearby as there are downloadable labyrinth designs, online experiences or seed patterns available to utilize.
- You don't have to walk everyday, though there is opportunity to learn daily
- Your sharing fuels the experience and continues the cycle of giving and receiving of labyrinth wisdom.
- Be inspired, appreciative or educated in what others share and feel the same when sharing your own Experience. If you walk a labyrinth, you have something to share!
- Suggestions of items you may wish to share about and with the labyrinth include:
Personal Reflections, Insights from experiences, personal development, Ideas for community building, how to instructions, poetry, labyrinth building tips or techniques, facilitation experiences, Facilitation ideas that work, Professional insights, learned lessons, Helpful quotes and inspirations, art and design ideas, top ten lists or guidelines that work, why you walk, tips and suggestions for walks, rituals with meaning or purpose, be inspired!